Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wedding Updates!

So I don't have many things to update on since I have been a tad bit lazy recently BUT I have a few.

-Save the Dates have been printed and sent out! Yay! Oh and I'll post on that in a bit.

- Wedding Dress: I got the call about mid December that my dress arrived! I tried it on for my first fitting in the beginning of January and it fit perfectly just needs to be shortened.

- Wedding Shoes: I ordered my shoes finally. I decided to go with the Nina Electra in China Blue. I really hope this color works since I couldn't see them in person.

Card Box: I haven't started on this yet but now that I moved I will get my materials. I didn't want to drag them around from state to state. In my previous post I showed the fabric I originally wanted to use which still isn't out of the question but I recently fell in love with some vintage fabric prints that I may just have to use instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment