Monday, March 18, 2013

Cake Topper!

Ok so I have posted this picture of my cake topper previously but I thought it needed to have a post of its own. I decided I wanted to have a different style of cake topper than the ones you see in stores of the typical bride and groom or rings. So I headed over to Etsy and started a quick search. I came across this shop called Cherry Red Toppers and saw they had the cutest cake toppers handmade specifically to look like the bride and groom and our dog!! So of course I just had to have it. So here is the photo I took after I received it side by side with my dog.
And if anyone is interested in seeing the pictures the seller took before she shipped it to me you can view them here. I also have some pictures my photographer took of the cake topper on the cake but it will have to be added at a later time because I don't feel like fetching my wedding pictures right now. So those will be added shortly and I will just update this post with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment